What Kind of Performance Features and Specs Can I Expect from the 2022 Hyundai Sonata?
The 2022 Hyundai Sonata looks sleek and stylish, but it doesn’t stop there. Keep reading to learn more about the amazing performance features and specs in the 2022 Hyundai Sonata sedan at Boucher Hyundai of Janesville. You might be surprised at what you find!
View Our Inventory
2022 Hyundai Sonata Performance Features and Specs in Janesville, WI
There’s no reason to sacrifice comfort, safety, reliability, or performance – especially since Hyundai has the Sonata available. It has a range of available engines that will help please anyone looking for excellent performance from their new sedan. These motors include:
- 2.5L 4-cylinder. This produces 191 horsepower and 181 foot-pounds of torque. It’s matched to an 8-speed automatic transmission that gives brisk acceleration and great cruising speed and efficiency on the freeway.
- 1.6L 4-cylinder turbo. For those that love the extra kick of torque and engine feedback from a turbocharged engine, this will do the trick. It produces 180 horsepower and 195 foot-pounds of torque.
- 2.5L 4-cylinder turbo. What do you get when you strap a turbo onto a huge 4-cylinder? 290 horsepower and 311 foot-pounds of torque, plus a lot of fun behind the wheel. Rounding out this sporty version available in the N-Line is the 8-speed wet dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters. Shift at peak horsepower and torque every time.
Some other available features and specs you can expect are:
- Drive Mode Select
- Sport-tuned suspension (shocks, springs, and stabilizer bars)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- 19” alloy wheels
- 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- 8-way power driver seat with power lumbar
We feel that this car offers a tremendous amount of value, considering it starts at just $24,500. Gearheads should consider that the N-Line version with the 2.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine starts at just $33,750. That’s bang for the buck!
[You May Also Like: 2022 Hyundai Elantra Fuel Economy Rating]