Does the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Have An XRT Trim?
2022 Hyundai Tucson XRT Trim
Getting your hands on a distinctive design is not easy with the growing number of SUV fans. With the available XRT trim on Hyundai vehicles, you may have a bold, distinctive, and unique style for your SUV. Is there an XRT trim for the Hyundai Tucson in 2022? Hyundai has revealed the arrival of a rigid 2022 Tucson XRT model for enthusiasts with a striking, fresh style. Read Boucher Hyundai of Janesville’s blog to learn more about the modifications that will be offered in this new trim. You can also come to Janesville, WI, to see our new Tucson inventory!
New Exterior Elements of the 2022 Hyundai Tucson XRT
The Hyundai Tucson XRT’s new striking exteriors stand out among other vehicles. This grade also comes with XRT-exclusive wheels and dark upholstery, giving the car a sleek look. The 19-inch black alloy wheels along with the black monotone exterior side mirrors enhance the car’s overall appearance. The exclusive detailing features on the 2022 Hyundai Tucson XRT trim-level are listed below.
- Front and rear facias with robust detailing are exclusive to the XRT.
- Surrounded by a dark side window
- Exclusive to XRT is the conspicuous side cladding.
- Side steps/approach lighting
- Black sporty 19-inch alloy wheels with a rugged design, exclusive to XRT.
- Interior cloth seats are exclusively available in black, and the headliner is black.
- Tow hitch/roof cross rails
- Exterior side mirrors are black monotone and specific to the XRT.
[Check Out: How Spacious is the All-New Hyundai Tucson?]
The SUV’s black exteriors offer it a unique style that will set it apart from the competition. The Tucson XRT is an excellent choice for those who want their vehicle to stand out. Visit Boucher Hyundai of Janesville today to learn more about this vehicle or see it in person. Our staff of brand specialists here will be pleased to answer any of your questions and assist you with your test drive in Janesville, WI.