How Safe is the 2023 Hyundai Palisade?
Safety Features of the 2023 Hyundai Palisade
Looking for a mid-size SUV that has power, efficiency, and affordability – and most importantly, safety? With the 2023 Palisade, the automaker upgrades the driving experience by providing ample driver safety and assistance features. Here’s a look at the safety features of the 2023 Hyundai Palisade, now available for purchase at Boucher Hyundai of Janesville in Janesville, WI.
Driver Assistance Technologies in the 2023 Hyundai Palisade?
The designers and engineers at Hyundai are constantly seeking to make their cars as safe as possible. With that in mind, Hyundai packs the following driver-assistance features into the system of the 2023 Palisade:
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (standard in all trims)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (standard in all trims)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (SEL Premium Package, Limited, Calligraphy)
- Lane Following Assist (standard in all trims)
- Lane Keeping Assist (standard in all trims)
- Driver Attention Warning (standard in all trims)
- Safe Exit Assist (standard in all trims)
- Parking Distance Warning (Forward- SEL Premium Package, Limited, Calligraphy)
- High Beam Assist (standard in all trims)
- Blind-Spot View Monitor (SEL Premium Package, Limited, Calligraphy)
[Also Read: Performance Features of the 2023 Hyundai Palisade]
How Is the Safety System Designed for the 2023 Hyundai Palisade?
Besides these prime features, Hyundai offers Remote Smart Parking Assist, Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Stability Control, Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control, Vehicle Stability Management, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Palisade boasts impressive packaging with airbags, air curtains, bodyside reinforcements, an immobilizer, an electronic shift lock system, and an anti-theft system.
Drive a New Hyundai Vehicle in Janesville, WI
If everything about the 2023 Palisade sounds tailor-made for you, make sure to check it out at our dealership. Get in touch with our team to learn more about the vehicle and book a slot for a detailed tour. Drop by Boucher Hyundai of Janesville to take the latest Hyundai models out on a spin at your convenience. Schedule a test drive with us right away!
0 comment(s) so far on How Safe is the 2023 Hyundai Palisade?